Welcome to this new course at Claritasu on the topic of abortion!
In my experience, abortion is one of the hardest issues for Catholics to discuss.
Many people don’t like to talk about abortion, despite having strong views about it. It’s considered too impolite a subject and we’re worried we might appear to be extremist or anti-feminist for opposing abortion.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. This course will show you how to discuss abortion in a calm, charitable, winsome way, so that you can not only make your case confidently but also answer the top objections from pro-choice supporters.
- Clear explanation of the key terms, stats, and arguments
- The #1 question you should always come back to when discussing abortion
- The most effective pro-life strategy (you’ll want to use this in every conversation!)
- How to discuss the “hard cases” of rape, incest, or when then health of the mother is threatened by pregnancy
- The top pro-choice objections and how to answer them
- How to discuss abortion without burning bridges or making people upset